Senior Billing & Collections Analyst
The Senior Billing & Vendor Analyst is responsible for assisting with Pax8 billing to our Partners, as well as reconciling vendor costs on a monthly basis.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Assisting with Pax8 billing to Partners, including:
- Reviewing monthly invoices for accuracy
- Working with Pax8 Partners to resolve billing questions
- Researching credit requests and issuing necessary credits to Pax8 partners
- Working with Partners on all collection efforts, including:
- Processing payments, credits, and other billing requests for Partners via phone and email
- Setting up payment plans for delinquent Partners and ensuring terms are met
- Researching disputed account balances and correcting any misapplied payments
- Assisting with process improvements and system automations in all areas of the billing and collections cycle
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least five (5) years of experience with billing and collections
- Advanced Excel experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with high volume transaction processing
- Experience with NetSuite or comparable accounting software
- Ability to be highly organized and productive
- Ability to proactively solve problems using critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated acute attention to detail
- Ability to be self-motivated and independent
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Accounting, or equivalent work experience
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.