Partner Solutions Manager
The Partner Solutions Manager plays an essential role in driving broad adoption of the Pax8 Technology Stack (STAX), enhancing Partner adoption of new products and services, identifying additional revenue opportunities and delivering a superior Pax8 Partner experience. In collaboration with Pax8 Cloud Solution Advisors and cross functional working groups, the Partner Solutions Manager engages partners, customers and other stakeholders to develop strategies designed to increase Partner revenue and to create profitable long-term partner relationships.
- Provide Partner training and assistance with the Pax8 Command Console.
- Perform technical presentations and service demonstrations.
- Provide product and service implementation assistance and support.
- Implement Professional Services Automation tool integrations for Partners.
- Maintain subject matter expertise for assigned Pax8 STAX Products and Services.
- Liaising with Pax8 Vendors, Sales, Operations and other internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate and maintain an understanding of Cloud Vendors, the IT Channel and the competitive landscape
- Promote Infrastructure as a Service, Professional Services and other revenue generating opportunities.
Core Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience supporting, configuring, and implementing software services from at least one Pax8 Vendor
- Strong analytical, problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to understand and convey technical concepts and information to partners, customers and sales representatives.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- A high level of business acumen, time management and prioritization skills
- A team player accountable for results
Desired Certifications and Training
- Vendor specific Certifications
Desired SaaS Experience
- Office 365