Product Marketing Manager
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 2500 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an award-winning cloud technology company that offers value-added services and cloud products to the IT channel worldwide. As one of the best places to work in IT, Pax8 is on the leading-edge of technology, partnering with Fortune 500 IT companies to sell cloud products and services.
This year, Pax8 has won close to 30 awards, including Distributor of the Year, Best in Show at industry events, and named to the Denver Business Journal’s and Computerworld's Best Places to Work lists.
As the Product Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Create, drive, and deliver on the company’s product marketing strategy
- Work with sales and marketing teams to create quality-driven digital campaigns that generate up-sell / cross-sell with Partners and new business leads
- Bring leading IT cloud products to market via the IT channel
- Work with technology vendor partners to develop marketing programs
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader IT ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product positioning
- Communicate the value proposition of new vendor products to all go-to-market teams and ensure that sales support materials and packages are created
- Strong experience and knowledge of the brand marketing ecosystem
- Have experience with Salesforce
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B Marketing
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with developing marketing campaigns, printed collateral presentations, websites, videos, and other materials
- Basic graphic design experience. E.g. Adobe Illustrator
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting priorities
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills