Billing and Collections Specialist
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 2500 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is looking for a Billing and Collections specialist join its stellar finance team. This is a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys bridging that gap between finance and sales and wants to contribute directly to an organizations revenue accrual.
What you will be doing:
- Processing payments, credits, and other billing request for partners via phone and email.
- Working with Pax8 sales team on phone calls to assist with complex billing questions.
- Actively calling past due partner/customers and come up with plans together to
- Coordinating customer account information to the sales team through weekly/monthly reports.
- Researching disputed delinquent account balances and fixing misapplied payments.
- Bachelors Degree
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping knowledge a plus
- Good understanding of MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Strong work ethic with a sense of urgency and willingness to accomplish the team’s goals
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage workload