Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Generalist is part of the People Organization team that provides support services to employees and performs administrative functions supporting the Human Resources department. The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for ensuring an exceptional employee journey from beginning to end, including providing guidance for front-line employees and people leaders.
- Support the New Hire Experience through the facilitation of new employee roundtables, coaching managers on new hire on-boarding and assist with administrative functions as necessary
- Provide coaching and guidance for employees and managers specific to performance improvement, personal situations and benefits
- Take the lead on projects that support the employee experience, as required
- Field general employee questions on benefits, policies and procedures
- Process various requests related to documenting HR activities such as new hires, benefit changes, promotions, terminations, employment verifications, unemployment claims, garnishments, etc
- Accurate data entry into and the ability to pull and assess reporting within our (HRIS) database and other benefit related systems
- Current knowledge of HR regulations and the ability to submit required reporting
- Experience in executing open enrollment benefit programs
- Experience in executing and managing programs to support employee safety, diversity and inclusion
- Work in conjunction with Finance department to accurately and timely process payroll
- Take initiative and make recommendations to improve work efficiencies and streamline HR processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work at a fast pace with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, with experience in handling employee relations situations
- BS in Human Resources, Finance or Business Administration or related field or the equivalent in experience
- HR certification required: PHR and/or SHRM-CP