Service Operations Admin
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 2500 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
The Service Operations Admin is an essential role within Pax8, helping to deliver an exceptional partner experience. The Service Operations Admin will directly interface with our partners for the initial ticket triage, service restoration, or team escalation. This position involves direct interaction with partners to address service and support issues and will escalate to the appropriate team.
- Provide first tier admin support for Pax8 products
- Strict adherence to the use of the ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes and problems.
- Monitor and Manage ticket work queues
- Investigate and resolve service issues
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Must be able to communicate technical issue in terms that any audience can understand
- Must provide updates to clients on technical outages
- May be asked to provide shift coverage.
Skills & Exp
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Entry level experience diagnosing problems with software and cloud products.
- Specific experience with Symantec cloud security, Microsoft Office 365, Azure, cloud backup systems, or similar technologies is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Ability to communicate professionally by phone and email.
- Must be customer service oriented and work well in a team oriented collaborative environment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, or a similar discipline is preferred
- Experience level 2 years
- ITIL certification is a plus