Marketing Program Coordinator
The Marketing Program Coordinator supports the efforts of the Marketing Team in all organizational marketing programs, by working within an agile framework and using a project management tool to ensure that projects and activities move through the proper workflows and into market.
- Coordinates the end-to-end execution of marketing programs by collaborating with creative team and other departments to secure content, promotional materials, target lists, etc. for marketing programs and initiatives. This includes expediting project timelines and determining/securing the resources needed for effective execution.
- Schedules and documents kick-off meetings, regular team stand-ups, and program retro meetings for the Marketing Team
- Partners with Marketing Operations to establish the smooth creation and execution of marketing initiatives and programs
- Documents and communicates with the Marketing and Marketing Ops leadership team regarding program timelines
- Maintains and refines best practices to ensure Marketing programs run smoothly and meet deadlines
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- One (1) to two (2) years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B Marketing
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment
- Ability to be highly organized and process driven with an eye for detail
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be self-motivated and results oriented
- Possess a willingness to learn and become proficient in new technologies
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Understanding of Agile Methodology or experience using project management tools (i.e. Wrike,Asana, Trello, Accelo) is preferred
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study; or equivalent work experience
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.