Vendor Success Manager
Pax8 is looking to fill one of it's most coveted roles with a new name! The Vendor Wingman is now the Vendor Success Manager. Play your part in one of the most pivotal roles in Pax8's success, being the champion of your products and the ultimate liaison between Pax8 and your vendors.
The Vendor Success Manager plays a significant role in growing Pax8 Vendor Revenue by managing the vendor relationships, pipeline, and forecast reporting among your specific product category. You will oversee all vendors within your specific product lines help to promote sales enablement across the floor by effectively aligning sales plays and product marketing efforts. This is a dual role, where the VSM is serving both an external and internal “customer”.
- Primary Relationship owner between Pax8 and Subcategory Vendors.
- Commitment to Product management
- Overlay between Vendor & Product/Marketing
- Must commit to product understanding and expertise
- Comparative product differentiation
- Work with Sales/Marketing on GTM strategy for vendor
- How vendor fits in Pax8 ecosystem (PICS)
- Kickoff strategy (webinars, gener8 day, promos, etc)
- Commitment to Vendor QBR management
- Sales forecast vs actuals
- Marketing activities & ROI
- Commitment to Vendor promotions & partner programs
- Work closely with Vendor/Pax8 sales on vendor spiffs/promos within Pax8
- Bring vendor partner program perks to Pax8 partners
- Proactively manage Vendor and Pax8 GTM marketing initiatives
- Contributions to Website/console content
- Identify and aggregate partner/customer facing vendor created content (sell guides, autopilot, data sheets, videos, etc)
- Contributions to Mission Briefings & Trainings
- How does vendor work with Pax8 training?
- Setting up L&L’s/other activities
- Responsible for forecasting and quota for your subcategories within Pax8
- Create forecast for each vendor within your product scope
- Ensures technical support processes meet vendor’s standards
- Identifies issues and makes actionable recommendations to ensure optimum sub category performance across multiple process areas including; sales, marketing, support, product, billing.
- Regularly perform on-site visits at the vendor and provide feedback loop to Vendor on product sales alignment at Pax8 (not limited to negotiations of MDF and Promotions)
- Maintain an accurate org chart and territory map for each vendor.
- Assist in driving sales alignment against organizational objectives by Vendor
- Proven sales expertise e.g. at least 3 years of sales experience.
- Account management experience. 2 years demonstrated strategic account mgt.
- Channel experience is a plus.
- Ability to transfer knowledge (not lead, not individual).
- Technical background; technical learning acumen
- Proven record of making others around you successful
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- SalesForce Proficient