IaaS Business Development Manager
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We are looking for high-energy, senior level, driven professional with a vast degree of IT business expertise, strong technical ability and a natural sales instinct to join our Business Development Team as an Infrastructure Sales Executive. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a huge variety of industries and across a broad geographical area in the United States and Canada as you engage and sell Pax8 Cloud Infrastructure products.
- Create a positive impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a positive experience
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Pax8 Cloud Infrastructure options
- Demo and Speak to Cloud IaaS options at Pax8
- Knowledgeable about: Cyber Security, DevOps, Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Basic IaaS architecture, Networking, Open Source Technology, and Best Practices for Cloud IaaS
- Partner with our Solutions Architects and Sales Engineers to close deals
- Building and Management of Sales Pipeline
- Sales Forecasting
- Ability to speak to and sell Pax8’s value proposition for Cloud IaaS
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-ups
- Resolve customer concerns by investigating problems in cooperation with our Service Delivery Managers and support
- Preparation of various reports in SalesForce
- Work with multiple departments across the organization
- Maintain customer sales account records in Salesforce
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in a Sales Executive role or equivalent, preferably in a B2B environment.
- 7+ years of IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), SaaS (Software as a Service) experience
- An understanding of network connectivity, the Internet and cloud computing technology.
- Experience managing and closing complex B2B sales-cycles.
- Track record of over-achieving above quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong people, verbal, and writing skills.
- Experience using CRM systems, such as Salesforce.
- Proficiency in MS Office and/or Google Apps.
- LinkedIN experience.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent or relevant technology sales background preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel if necessary, typically less than 40%.