Marketing QA Manager
Our high energy marketing team is adding another brilliant mind to their team! Be the driver in our desire to balance multiple initiatives simultaneously while managing to keep a high level of consistency in Pax8's branded voice, assets and overall bad ass reputation in our industry.
As the Digital Experience Manager your responsibilities will be to:
- Create, drive, and deliver on the company’s marketing strategy.
- Oversea and manage the creation of integrated demand generation and field marketing campaigns that deliver qualified leads and increase sales pipeline.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to analyze marketing metrics and recommend improvements to marketing campaigns and operations.
- Measure experiments and conversion tests, including A/B tests and multivariate tests, to improve engagement rates and optimize email and landing page results.
- Communicate with the Marketing and Marketing Ops leadership team regarding demand generation and field campaign impact and results.
- Create full project briefs for marketing initiatives.
- Work alongside the program managers for documentation and project plans, including specific project deliverables.
- Partner with Sales to ensure marketing activities are aligned with sales objectives.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B Marketing.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Have experience with MAP and CRM tools (preferably Marketo and Salesforce).
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with developing marketing campaigns, printed collateral presentations, webinars, videos, and other materials.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven attention to detail.