Sales Operations Analyst
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
The Sales Operations Analyst is an entry level opportunity for a process oriented, highly analytical individual to learn the Pax8 Cloud Solutions business. As we continue to grow our Sales team rapidly, we are constantly exploring new products, processes, and incentive structures. This position resides in the Sales Operations & Analytics department within the Finance team and works extensively with tools such as Excel, Salesforce.com, Wrike, and our own Command Console. Dynamic, cross-functional thinking and attention to detail are critical success factors for our Sales Operations Analyst.
- Synthesize data from multiple sources to generate reporting and analysis that provides value to the Sales organization and to senior management.
- Provide guidance and education to the Sales team on processes, policies, and tools.
- Represent the needs of the sales organization to non-sales-oriented teams and vice versa.
- Track and deliver customer specific pricing according to Deal Desk policies. Maintain and improve sales support tools, quota calculators, and internal processes.
- Actively anticipate and collaborate to solve for operational adjustments as the Sales organization grows and takes on new objectives.
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand current and future business needs; ensure that processes and operational structures promote positive sales workflows rather than wasteful workarounds.
- Interface with all levels of the organization with an objective perspective that is consistent with Pax8’s strategic business objectives.
- Excellent listening skills. High EQ. Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, functions, macros, charts, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in learning disparate systems, identifying paths to improvement, and delivering improved outcomes
- 1-2 years of experience working with or in a sales organization
- Experience working with sales module of a CRM such as Salesforce
- Troubleshooting skills
Experience that would be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Business, Econ, Finance, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in software sales, operations analysis, planning/forecasting, financial analysis, or statistical analysis
- Two years of experience using Salesforce or similar CRM