Front End Engineer
Greenwood Village /
Software Engineering /
We are looking for a Front-end Engineer to join our Denver based engineering team. As a Pax8 engineer you will be responsible for developing business critical applications used by both end customers and internal employees.
- Work with Product Ownership to understand requirements and develop them into working features
- Participate in planning and design sessions
- Convert user stories into functioning prototypes
- Architect and design solutions that are performant and maintainable
- Partner with the Back-end Engineers to develop the necessary API calls
- Work closely with QA Engineers to ensure and enforce software quality
- Work with stakeholders to create really awesome stuff
- 3+ years experience developing enterprise level software
- Experience with VueJs, React or similar front end framework
- Understanding of latest JS features (ES6 and newer)
- Responsive design via Bulma, Boostrap or equivelant framework
- Instincts for aesthetics in both visual and interaction design
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience with the Pull Request process
Experience that would be a plus
- Front end build tools - Webpack, NPM, etc
- Microservices and/or Lambda
- Automated testing
- Continuous Integration
- Frontend -> VueJS 2, Angular 1.x, Bulma
- Backend -> Java, Relational Database system, NoSQL
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.