Microsoft Go-To Market Internship (Winter)
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 also encourages all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location.
The Microsoft GTM Marketing Intern works closely with members from our Pax8 Microsoft, Market Development and Marketing teams to produce deliverables that support our Microsoft go-to-market strategy.
Daily Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to):
- Contribute to our evolving visual identity and design high-quality marketing collateral according to brand standards/guides for Microsoft GTM strategy
- Create partner enablement materials for partner facing events like Bootcamp and Pax8 Academy LMS courses
- Effectively communicate our brand identity and ensure testability of all assets by showcasing the better together story of Pax8 + Microsoft
- Brainstorm and contribute to discussions on marketing, assets, digital events and partner enablement training
- Organizing and cleaning up files in Microsoft Teams and Pax8 Vendor Sharepoint
- Administrative tasks for partner enablement and Microsoft team projects
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams and departments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Passion for design and excitement to be a part of a rapidly growing, award-winning company
- Highly organized with an eye for detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- Progress toward a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Development, or a related field.
- January 2021-April 2021
- Paid hourly
- Part-time (~20hr/week)
- Remote working (work from home)
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
401(k) plan with employer match
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
Flexible, Open Vacation
Paid Sick Time Off
Extended Leave for Life events
RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
Career Development Programs
Stock Option Eligibility
Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.