Marketing Operations Program Manager
The Marketing Operations Program Manager oversees new programs and projects that the Marketing Operations team takes on. He/she works collaboratively with the Marketing Ops team to ensure that requests from internal customer stakeholders across the business (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Training, Product, etc.) are completed on-time and deliver expected results.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Coordinating and managing all Marketing Operations projects and programs aligned to internal customer stakeholders – this includes:
- Maintaining and refining best practices to ensure Marketing Operations programs run smoothly and meet deadlines
- Understanding and creating/updating documentation on new and existing Marketing Operation processes
- Leading, facilitating, and scheduling alignment meetings for Marketing Operations projects and programs
- Monitoring the status of Marketing Operations projects and programs, and providing updates to the Director of Marketing Operations
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least two (2) years of demonstrated program and project management experience
- One (1) to two (2) years experience using tools included in a Marketing and Sales tech stack (e.g., Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), etc.)
- Willingness to learn and become proficient in new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a highly collaborative team player
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- High organization skills and the ability to be process driven with an eye for detail
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be self-motivated and results oriented
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.