Total Rewards Director
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 2500 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
The Total Rewards Director is responsible for developing and administering a Total Rewards strategy that supports Pax8's business objectives and culture, driving talent acquisition and retention. Key areas of focus include developing a compensation strategy that will enable our rapid growth, standardization of processes and systems for compensation reporting and forecasting, and the management of all broker and vendor relationships to maximize our Total Rewards program, with an eye on keeping us competitive in the marketplace while being fiscally responsible.
The ideal candidate will bring a strong set of analytical, design, interpersonal and project management skills, and the ability to evolve the role with the growth of the company. This position will report to the Chief People Officer.
- Administer and enhance a Total Rewards strategy that aligns with the organization’s overall employee engagement strategy to attract and retain top talent
- Design, manage, administer and report on all compensation plans; evolve compensation strategies to align with company growth and financial goals
- Provide consultative services to department heads to educate them on standards and best practices for compensation design
- Administer on-going benchmarking to ensure Pax8’s Total Reward programs keep us competitive in the marketplace
- Work cross-functionally with sales leadership, finance and sales operations teams to ensure that sales compensation plans and incentives drive performance and ROI
- Work with finance and engineering teams to improve compensation systems and processes
- Ensure our compensation and benefit plans are compliant with federal, state and local regulations in the US
- Effectively and pro-actively manage the relationships with all benefit providers and brokers; annually assess the value provided and make recommendations for improvements
- Lead all contract renewal processes with our insurance plan providers to ensure Pax8 continues to provide best in class programs with a competitive cost structure
- Stay current with emerging compensation and benefits trends in the marketplace and assess/recommend enhancements as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven financial, analytical, technical and project management skills within the HR and compensation functions
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and assess needs and create viable solutions with measurable outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in supporting sales organizations in designing effective compensation plans and incentives
- Demonstrated relationship management and project management skills
- Demonstrated success working independently, cross-functionally and in a consultative manner
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Proven experience in working in a fast-paced, agile environment; focused on team work
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in HR analytics, compensation design and benefits management
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable work experience required and CCP, CSCP or PMP certification preferred
- Proficiency with various HCM systems, Salesforce, Power BI and data warehouse platforms
- Highly developed aptitude in using the Microsoft produce suite (ie Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)