Partner Development Manager -- REMOTE (Southeast Region)
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
In this Partner Development Manager role, you will focus on growing Pax8’s partner community in the field. This specialized role is an important aspect of Pax8’s success in the telecom agent channel and requires an individual that has the passion for empowering our partners to assist customers with their SaaS needs. You will recruit targeted telecom agents to expand their portfolios around Pax8 Cloud Services (productivity, infrastructure, and continuity tools) with a large emphasis on co-managed Microsoft opportunities by way of recruiting, enabling and accelerating partner growth. You'll help assess partner and customer needs, provide demo presentations, qualify prospects, close sales and place orders.
- Identify and recruit interested and qualified partners to transact Pax8 Cloud Services
- Analyze and document the propensity of potential partners using corp provided tools and process
- Utilize corp provided resources to demonstrate the profitability and opportunity associated with selling Pax8 Cloud Services
- Guide partners through process to sign up for Pax8 partner program
- Report on number of potential and onboarded transacting partners
- Build scalable cloud business plan utilizing corp templates and guidance
- Provide reporting on partner activities and progress
- Guide partners through offer development using pre-packaged offer/pricing guidance and planning templates
- Assist partner to build compelling offers that address top customer scenarios
- Mobilize partners to consume Pax8 Cloud Services resources and participate in programs related to building demand gen, generating awareness, and standing out in a crowded market
- Act as “business advisor” and evangelize areas of next logical practice that are appropriate for the partner’s needs and business model
- Ensure partners are equipped with the right tools and resources to compete effectively against every competitive scenario they encounter
- Meet and exceed pipeline quota through the management and execution of the Pax8 sales process via telecom agent referrals
- Lead or assist partners with qualifying end customers via discovery and demo calls with appropriate Pax8 resources
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Must have experience developing business in the teleco space -- applicants will not be considered not having this
- Must reside in or near assigned Southeastern territory
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Proven track record exceeding revenue quota targets selling through the indirect channel; passion for empowering partners to serve their customers
- Knowledge of, or demonstrated ability to learn and sell SaaS products
- Strong relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver training
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver presentations in live and virtual environments
- Demonstrated ability to create a scalable business plan to drive the business, analyze results and make appropriate modifications to continually improve execution
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate effective business reviews
- Ability to engage cross-functionally to request resources and coordinate events
- Knowledge of SaaS products that are productivity focused. Microsoft products preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience