Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist executes our recruiting strategy and ensures recruiting performance expectations are met. He/she plays an integral role in ensuring consistent recruiting and hiring processes that provide a positive candidate and hiring manager experience. Partnering with the Service Operations Organization, Pax8’s internal and partner facing technical team, he/she will manage the full life cycle recruitment of positions including but not limited to: Solutions Engineers, Technical Support Engineers, Technical Customer Success Engineers, and Provisioning Specialists.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Recruits qualified candidates for professional and technical positions: interviews prospective applicants, answers questions about the job and the organization, evaluates qualifications, and recommends whether or not candidate should be hired
- Acts as point of contact with internal hiring managers, and builds and nurtures strong business relationships with vendors and recruiting partners
- Recommends ongoing improvements of recruitment processes and assists with the implementation of recruitment technology and innovation
- Partners with internal clients to ensure that service standards are met and priorities are clear, regularly meets with internal clients to solicit feedback on recruiting services, and acts as a liaison between Talent Acquisition leadership and internal clients to ensure that identified service gaps are promptly resolved
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition leadership in keeping current with recruiting trends and implementing organizationally appropriate best practices
- Ensures recruiting process complies with legal requirements and guidelines
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- One (1) to three (3) years’ progressive recruiting experience, preferably in technical support roles
- Broad demonstrated knowledge and understanding of corporate recruiting processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to be a goal-oriented, self-starter who can prioritize activities to achieve results in a rapid growth, changing business environment
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to translate business priorities into recruiting priorities, strategies, and plans
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and leadership
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to effectively work and collaborate across departments and levels with a service mindset
- Ability to grasp complex ideas and change direction quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated passion for service excellence
- Excellent time management skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.