The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting with Pax8 billing to our Partners, as well as reconciling vendor costs on a monthly basis.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Reconciling vendor invoices for Pax8 cost of sales, including:
- Monthly reconciliation by Partner to ensure vendors are billing Pax8 for the appropriate quantities, based on our monthly billing to Partners
- Identifying all special pricing by vendor to ensure Pax8 is receiving accurate pricing
- Working with vendors to resolve discrepancies and tracking credits due to Pax8 as necessary
- Profit margin analysis
- Assisting with process improvements and system automations in the vendor/ cost of sales process
- Preparing and posting journal entries related to costs of sales
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least three (3) years of progressive accounting experience
- Cost accounting experience preferred
- Advanced Excel experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with high volume transaction processing
- Experience with NetSuite or comparable accounting software
- Ability to be highly organized and productive
- Ability to proactively solve problems using critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated acute attention to detail
- Ability to be self-motivated and independent
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Accounting, or equivalent work experience
- Current license as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred but not required
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.