Senior Front End Engineer
Greenwood Village /
Software Engineering – Software Engineering /
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 also encourages all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location.
We are looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer to join our Denver based engineering team. As a Pax8 engineer you will be responsible for developing business critical applications used by both end customers and internal employees.
- Work with Product Ownership to understand requirements and develop them into working features
- Participate in planning and design sessions
- Convert user stories into functioning prototypes
- Architect and design solutions that are performant and maintainable
- Partner with the Back-end Engineers to develop the necessary API calls
- Work closely with QA Engineers to ensure and enforce software quality
- Work with stakeholders to create really awesome stuff
- Constantly looking for ways to improve things or challenge the status quo
- 5+ years experience developing enterprise level software
- Solid Understanding of VueJs, React or similar front end framework
- Solid Understanding of latest JS features (ES6 and newer)
- Experience with Front end build tools like Webpack, NPM, etc
- Responsive design via Bulma, Boostrap or equivelant framework
- Instincts for aesthetics in both visual and interaction design
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience with the Pull Request process
- The ability to design for large scale systems
- The ability to lead and mentor others in best practices.
Experience that would be a plus
- Microservices and/or Lambda
- Automated testing
- Continuous Integration
- Frontend -> VueJS 2, Bulma
- Backend -> Java, Relational Database system, NoSQL
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $125,000 or more depending on experience
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
401(k) plan with employer match
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
Flexible, Open Vacation
Paid Sick Time Off
Extended Leave for Life events
RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
Career Development Programs
Stock Option Eligibility
Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.