Provisioning Specialist (entry level)
Pax8 is an award-winning cloud technology company that offers value-added services and cloud products to the IT channel worldwide. As one of the best places to work in IT, Pax8 is on the leading-edge of technology, partnering with Fortune 500 IT companies to sell cloud products and services.
In 2017, Pax8 won close to 50 awards, including Distributor of the Year, Best in Show at industry events, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Denver Business Journal, Denver Post, and Computerworld.
What you'll be doing
- Post order processing of SaaS services.
- Handling incoming inquiries from customers/sales staff and troubleshooting errors.
- Working directly with vendors to fulfill orders and create a positive customer experience.
- Accurately following internal processes for customer account updates.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Organized ticket management.
- Keeping updated notes on every task/project from start to finish and providing the affected parties with status updates.
- Understanding and following specific processes for multiple vendors.
- Cultivating positive working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- The ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Creative problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with customers, vendors, and internal sales professionally by phone/email.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work collaboratively in a fun team environment.
- Quick to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a technical and/or customer service environment.
- Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions is preferred.