Marketing Automation Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist works with the Marketing Operations team to execute marketing automation strategy in the following areas: measurement, analysis, and database management for the sales operations and marketing teams. As a subject matter expert in marketing technology platforms, he/she shares knowledge with other team members to help ensure best practices.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Builds, maintains, and troubleshoots marketing automation programs, based on understanding of marketing campaign requirements and Pax8 partner journey
- Maintains and increases behavior-based lead scoring and nurture campaigns
- Configures and maintains integrations between Marketo and other software, including Salesforce and GoToWebinar
- Manages email deliverability, subscription management, and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations (CASL/CAN-SPAM/GDPR)
- Develops campaign emails and landing pages
- Executes and measures experiments and conversion tests, including A/B tests and multivariate tests, to improve engagement rates and optimize email and landing page results
- Creates marketing automation program templates and serves as the technical lead on campaigns
- Collects and tracks marketing performance metrics through marketing automation software and SFDC
- Analyzes marketing metrics and recommends improvements to marketing campaigns and operations
- Builds reports and dashboards to provide visibility of marketing campaign results; measures campaign effectiveness, including marketing metrics, lead distribution and ROI
- Understands and documents data processes and flows between marketing database and CRM system
- Oversees upgrades/updates and changes to marketing technology platforms
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Salesforce experience and a solid understanding of how marketing automation and CRM systems work together
- Demonstrated experience developing responsive landing pages and emails using HTML/CSS
- Ability to be highly organized and process driven with an eye for detail
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be self-motivated and results-oriented
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns with marketing automation software, such as Marketo (preferred), Eloqua or Pardot, ideally in a SaaS company
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.