Product Launch Analyst
The Product Launch Analyst co-manages the onboarding and integration of new vendors into the Pax8 marketplace. He/she manages ongoing product adds/updates to existing vendors during the lifetime of the Pax8-vendor relationship. Committed to providing the best possible Wingman Experience for our partners, the Analyst establishes collaborative relationships with vendors, performs business requirements analysis, facilitates API integration, and manages platform and cross-functional readiness.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Identifies and analyzes vendor and Pax8 requirements to establish the best approach to product configuration and order-to-cash processing
- Communicates and collaborates with vendor counterparts on pre- and post-launch initiatives
- Works with internal development and vendor development teams to create, test, and implement APIs and platform enhancements to provide a streamlined order-to-cash partner experience
- Serves as escalation point with Product Operations, Product Catalog, and Product Content teams on issues or questions related to specific vendors and processes
- Runs weekly meetings with internal stakeholders to discuss timelines, open questions, and status on launch readiness
- Captures requirements and success criteria for platform updates related to product creation, ordering, and provisioning of vendor products
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and external vendors on process improvement with a focus on partner journey
- Documents and updates vendor processes in internal SharePoint site and Knowledgebase for all Pax8 employees
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Excellent self-awareness
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while operating with a sense of urgency
- At least one (1) year previous meeting facilitation experience a plus
- At least one (1) to two (2) years’ previous work experience in project management, business analysis, or IT channel
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.