Director of Outsource Engineering
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 has an immediate opening for an experienced outsource manger to manage external development partner efforts. Pax8 is looking to build a bench of exceptional third-party dev talent to create and curate microservices, microapps, and integrations. We're looking for a passionate, talented, and driven outsource manager, who enjoys collaborating with others to create outstanding results that meet business and user needs.
The Pax8 R&D team is a dynamic organization consisting of 50+ Dev, QA, and Operations engineers. We are a driven team of professionals who enjoy our work and how we do it. As a team, we support over 300 internal stake holders and thousands of businesses.
- Find and negotiate outsource partner development relationships
- Interface between internal and external development process
- Monitor status and quality of deliverables
- Assist the Pax8 Product Development team to communicate stories and project plans
- Provide and facilitate design and architectural guidance internally and externally
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Expertise in development, team management, and project management
- Proven track record of ensuring delivery of quality assets through concise communication and feedback
- Versatility and the ability to inspire and mentor others to do their best work
- Experience vetting and negotiating development talent
Desired Skills, Experiences and Competencies
- Experience in micro-service architecture
- Experience in managing and deploying third-party deliverables
Required Education & Certifications:
- If applicable