Customer Experience Team Lead (Disputes)
Community & Customer Experience – Customer Experience /
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before. Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 3 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Sounds exciting, right?
Well good news, we have a spot open for a Customer Experience Team Lead (Disputes) for our Manila office. The Customer Experience Team lead will be overseeing the strategy execution of our Disputes team, assist with weekly team reports and report metrics to key stakeholders, assist with defining and tracking CCX' KPIs and Manage and coach a team of Disputes analysts and other tasks as assigned.
What you'll be doing
- Ensures assigned team is meeting (or exceeding) and delivering targets.
- Provides solutions to ensure high level of customer experience
- Create an environment where employees can develop.
- Act as the voice of the customer through feedback and collaboration with other groups.
- Provide direction and leadership to assigned group of 10-12 analysts
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years management experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in process improvement and project management.
- Excellent people and collaboration skills.
What would set you apart
- Understands the startup culture
- High integrity, curious thinker that is passionate about delivering excellent customer experience.
- Thrive on solving problems and thinking through puzzles and able to provide solutions to customer experience issues.
- Able to motivate and create a direction for a team to reach explicit and implicit goals.
- Knowledge of blockchain, crypto, and P2P payments is a big plus.
- A Paxful user is an even bigger plus
What we offer
- Free Lunch/Snacks
- Shifting Schedules
- HMO/Gym Benefits
- Transportation/Data Allowance