Marketing Associate (Nigeria)
Marketing – Community /
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 3 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
What you'll be doing
- You'll execute the plans set by the regional manager, while relentlessly searching for new opportunities and possibilities for Paxful
- You’ll lead and manage local marketing campaigns customized for your region and implement the global marketing campaigns when necessary.
- You’ll build and maintain our social media presence in your region.
- You’ll utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- You will be the eyes and ears of your market: Understand and share knowledge on local trends, competitors and local news.
- You will provide market feedback as well as analyze data to aid in decision making
What we are looking for
- 2-3 years experience in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Can-do attitude! We are counting on you to lead us and create campaigns with high impact.
- Experience launching marketing campaigns with a creative approach and result-oriented mindset.
- Understanding of social media, community building.
- An understanding of Bitcoin and the ecosystem that exists in the region.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package with upside potential
- Remote work required
- Opportunities for travel
- Flexible time schedule
- Opportunity to work with and learn from some of the sharpest minds in the crypto world
- Opportunity to build and manage a team, where appropriate