Marketing Content Specialist
San Jose, California /
Marketing – Content Specialist /
Who we are…
We are Payactiv, a FinTech company in the heart of Silicon Valley, devoted to giving workers access to their earned wages when they need them. Payactiv is the pioneer and industry leader in Earned Wage Access. We are the only Certified B Corporation and Public Benefit Corporation in our industry. Our app provides millions with financial services that help them avoid debt, manage their finances, and regain flexibility to pay for things on their own schedule.
You are a writer. You build stories using compelling and concise prose across multiple mediums. You are a “jack of all trades” when it comes to prose. You can move easily between developing B2B case studies and writing fun scripts for B2C end-user social videos. You can manage a content calendar, meet deadlines and be both analytical and creative.
What you'll do...
- Write clear and concise user-facing content across multiple touch points including email, in-app messages, and sms
- Write compelling content for landing pages, email drip campaigns, white papers, case studies, and other platforms.
- Craft compelling and engaging content that drives user engagement Help drive content strategy across all platforms Manage content creation, editing, and publishing across multiple platforms.
- Manage agency partners to drive content strategy and align with the SEO strategy
- Analyze internal data and external studies to develop marketable insights
- Support day-to-day inquiries from sales, customer success teams, engaging cross-functionally as needed to achieve a resolution and create materials as needed
- Coordinate between sales and marketing to ensure alignment on campaign execution and identify areas for improvement to improve pipeline and revenue health
- Develop the master plan and calendar for the creation of new sales materials and align activities throughout the year
- Identify sales knowledge and skill gaps, proposing and facilitating programs to bridge those gaps, coordinating with contributors on enablement sessions and content delivery
- Measure the impact of content and continuously iterate on the content strategy
What you need...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- UX writing experience required
- 4-6 years of experience working in a B2B software company
- Experience crafting highly polished B2B customer-facing content
- Experience with content management, strategy, and analytics
- Experience with CMS
- A strong understanding of modern sales methodologies, sales processes, and buyer’s journey alignment
- Able to build trusted internal relationships with sales and marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative story teller with the drive to write engaging copy that drives results
What we offer...
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, traditional and Roth
- Tuition Assistance or Tuition Reimbursement
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Paid Family Leave (California)
- Paid Vacations
- Complimentary office lunches
- Opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with a great team committed to making a difference
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
What we offer:
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· 401K, traditional and Roth
· Tuition Assistance or Tuition Reimbursement
· Monthly Gym Reimbursement
· Paid time off to volunteer
· Paid Family Leave (California)
· Paid Vacations
· Complimentary office lunches
· Opportunity to grow
· Opportunity to work with a great team committed to making a difference.