Client Relations Specialist
Client Relations /
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 6,000 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 300,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of over 130 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are looking for a Client Relations Specialist to join our winning team, where you will have a chance to innovate, grow, and make a difference/impact in a rapidly growing company. As a member of the team you will be responsible for handling customer service inbound calls and tickets from customers and merchants across Canada, including Quebec. You must enjoy working in a team environment and be passionate about providing excellent customer service. The position is located at our head office in downtown Toronto, Canada.
- You will be the first point of contact for PayBright end-users and PayBright merchants who are trying to assist our customers in-store
- You will provide an outstanding client experience in every interaction
- You will respond to inquiries via e-mail & phone (Zendesk/Aircall) and answer questions
- You will be the voice of PayBright in the promotion of our products
- You will handle merchant inbound calls and support their in-store applications
- You will collaborate with your team to ensure that the client experience is consistent
- You will communicate bugs internally and update the user/merchant on progress
- You will champion our values in every interaction
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous customer support or customer service experience
- Comfortable working a rotating roster outside of a regular 9-5 and Monday-Friday schedule
- Hard-working, detail-oriented, and driven - you want to drive improvements!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - a confident communicator!
- Organized and can juggle a fast-paced environment - you love multi-tasking!
- Works well independently and as part of a team - we don’t micromanage!
- High motivation and strong desire to succeed - you love KPI’s!
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our diverse and inclusive team is part of what makes PayBright a fulfilling place to be. PayBright is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds.
If you require any accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.