Senior Customer Success Manager
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 5,000 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 250,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of over 100 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to work alongside our largest and most strategic merchant customers to play a key role in executing the next phase of PayBright’s growth. The position is a dynamic role delivering a fantastic customer experience and deepening our relationships with merchants as we grow alongside them. This is an exciting, customer-facing role with one of Canada’s leading growth-stage fintech companies, reporting to our Director of Merchant Success.
- Manage a portfolio of merchant customer accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Deliver a consistent, proactive merchant engagement strategy to drive adoption, satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Collaborate with company leadership to establish and continuously improve the customer lifecycle
- Become a trusted advisor by collaborating with customers to understand their business needs and build a strategy with defined goals that demonstrate measurable outcomes
- Represent the voice of your customer, the merchant, across PayBright to proactively and in a timely manner address any questions or concerns, providing input into our core products, marketing, and sales process
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our merchant customers throughout their lifecycle
- Establish yourself as an expert on pricing, promotion, and third party financing use cases and be the leading advocate for our products within the customer organization
- 5+ years of work experience in customer success roles
- Prior experience in SaaS and/or technology companies considered an asset
- Proven ability to coach team members
- Highly motivated, process-driven, and customer-focused
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing)
- Entrepreneurial creativity in identifying and developing business opportunities
- Ability to solve sticky situations, create consensus, and turn customers into your fans by displaying empathy: their success is your success
- Strong interpersonal, team, and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel and other business intelligence software is considered an asset
- Proven ability to develop and grow senior business relationships
- Passion for technology and the desire to be part of a fast-growing Canadian fintech
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation