PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 4,700 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 200,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of 90 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are hiring a Salesforce Administrator to join our team and play a key part in developing and optimizing our Salesforce platform. This role will be essential in shaping the sales and marketing operations of one of Canada’s leading growth-stage fintech companies, by configuring the platform, developing enhancements, and assisting in integrations. This individual will work closely with stakeholders across the company to increase adoption and optimize effectiveness. The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to maintain the flexibility of a start-up culture and act nimbly in balancing short-term and long-term objectives. They will need a bias for action, a willingness to “dig in” and execute, and to be trusted and respected by the PayBright team.
- Understand and manage all aspects of the configuration and functionalities of the Salesforce platform, including Lightning and Pardot.
- Manage all day to day administration including account maintenance, reporting, workflows, and data integrity.
- Work across departments to define and develop new functions, objects, workflows and applications as required to support business processes.
- Develop and maintain documentation of technical designs and user training manuals.
- Assist technology team in scoping and defining requirements for cross-platform integrations, as required.
- Drive all testing and QA requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Certification in Salesforce, such as Administrtor and/or CPQ Specialist
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience in Lightning, Pardot, and Einstein or similar tools
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, including experience in building custom applications, objects, field,s workflows, and views
- Proven track record of operating autonomously with a high level of ambiguity
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across the organization and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and deploy innovative practices to drive improvement and results
- Be able to work well under pressure while dealing with multiple competing priorities
- Be excited to get your hands dirty and have the drive to help take PayBright to the next level
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation