Software Developer (Front-End)
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 4,700 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 200,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of 90 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are looking for a front-end software developer to join our technology team. You will work collaboratively with full-stack developers, UX designers, testers, and product managers to bring new consumer and merchant facing products to market and to refine the current product suite. You will have the autonomy and responsibility to develop new concepts and designs in a results-oriented culture. This is an exciting, high impact development role with one of Canada’s leading growth-stage fintech companies.
- Experience with React
- Strong experience in XML, JSON, Web tokens.
- Strong understanding of best practices in UI/UX including user flow and object arrangement to optimize customer conversion
- Experience in post-launch product refinement such as A/B testing
- You enjoy applying your technical skills to solve business problems
- You strive for excellence in everything you develop: customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability
- You are a self-starter that seeks innovative solutions to complex issues
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a positive team player
- You show attention to detail
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation