Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 4,700 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 200,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of 90 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
The Account Executive, Enterprise Sales, is a role for a proven leader with experience in selling technology-based solutions to large online and brick-and-mortar retailers in Canada and the United States. The role entails writing proposals, strategizing deals, and liaising with our technology department to ensure integration. To be successful in this role, you must be a sales hunter and a relationship builder with the ability to think and plan strategically.
- Identify and develop leads
- Engage retailers, using a consultative selling approach to sell a new technology-based solution to drive retail sales growth
- Utilize expertise and business acumen in understanding the partners’ business needs, goals and objectives
- Create professional product sales presentations that effectively communicate PayBright’s value proposition
- Apply successful closing techniques that lead to signed agreements
- Use persuasive objections-handling techniques to ensure customers see PayBright as an essential partner to improve business results
- Diligently track all sales funnel activities through our PayBright CRM tool
- Develop a strong understanding of our product, industry and competitive environment
- Participate in regular weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings and business review sessions
- Minimum 5 years of proven success in selling business solutions or technology, preferably to retail merchants
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- High motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Post-secondary education in a related field is preferred
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation