Bilingual Collections Specialist
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 5,000 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 250,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of over 100 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are looking for a Bilingual Collections Representative to join our team!
You will assist our clients in getting back on track with their payments and see their accounts to a successful conclusion. The ideal candidate will have a balanced approach to collecting past due accounts while preserving and enhancing the client experience.
- Manage a portfolio of outstanding client debt, ensuring all collection activities are completed within guidelines
- Provide an outstanding client experience on every call
- Negotiate and problem solve to create a repayment schedule directly with the client by quickly assessing the file detail and the client’s ability to repay
- Complete collection phone calls to meet required performance standards
- Handle merchant inbound calls and support their processing of applications and agreements
- Fluent in French and English, both oral and written
- Minimum one year of customer service or collections experience (First-party preferred)
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and independence
- High motivation and strong desire to succeed
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation