PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 4,700 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 200,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of 90 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are looking for a creative and thoughtful Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing team and help us maintain a beautiful brand.
You’re great at coming up with creative, you are savvy with graphic design and eager to learn new tools. Having experience working cross-functionally across departments, you have mastered the art of captivating audiences through your craft. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for the creation of marketing materials, and ongoing design system maintenance.
- Support, build and edit creative documents for marketing purposes
- Follow project from concept to final approval ensuring integrity of creative concept is kept in focus throughout
- Develop effective graphics for our merchants (online and print)
- Work with our Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager to improve our merchant onboarding materials
- Work closely with our sales team to develop materials as required
- Balance simultaneous design projects, some of which will be subject to scheduling and priority changes under tight deadlines
- Use effective time management and organizational skills to maintain effective workflow and meet deadlines
- Stay current with the latest developments in the field of design and be familiar with industry marketing programs
- Have a strong sense of layout, form, colour, imagery, composition and typography
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud - Proven experience with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to properly source imagery and follow clearly defined brand guidelines
- Highly skilled in design and layout
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation