Bilingual Client Relations Specialist (12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 4,700 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 200,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of 90 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are looking for a Bilingual Client Relations Specialist to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and make a difference/impact in a rapidly growing company.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for handling customer service inbound calls from customers and merchants across Canada including Quebec. You must enjoy working in a team environment and be passionate about providing excellent customer service. The position is located at our head office in downtown Toronto, Canada.
Note: the work week for this role will be Tuesday to Saturday from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Provide an outstanding client experience on every call or correspondence
- Answer customer questions about their account in both official languages
- Represent PayBright in the promotion of its instant consumer financing platform
- Handle merchant inbound calls and support their processing of applications and agreements
- Assist with a variety of support requirements including: merchant on-boarding, online fraud mitigation, account management and implementation of new products and services.
- Fluent in French, both oral and written
- Moderate to basic skills in internet usage and connectivity
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and independence
- High motivation and strong desire to succeed
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation