Talent Experience Specialist
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 4,700 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 200,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of 90 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are hiring a Talent Experience Specialist to join our People Operations team and play a key role in our next phase of growth here at PayBright.
Reporting to the VP People Operations, the Talent Experience Specialist will help manage our end-to-end recruitment process. You will work to improve our candidate experience in all stages of the cycle, and will partner with our hiring managers to drive growth and continue to onboard top talent quickly and effectively.
- Source, screen, interview, and manage our hiring pipeline from application stage to offer.
- Help our team continuously improve by analyzing best practices, trends, tools, and key performance indicators for recruitment.
- Assist hiring managers in creating and updating job postings and interview guides.
- Work with our VP People Operations to showcase and enhance our employer brand.
- Organize, attend, and partner with different job fairs, schools, and events that support our various hiring initiatives.
- Use our ATS to ensure that all relevant updates, feedback, and processes are documented.
- Send out weekly pipeline reports to the management team to keep everyone updated.
- Work with the VP People Operations and continue to improve our onboarding process for all new hires.
- Positive team player with a passion for fast growth companies.
- 2+ years in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience using Application Tracking Systems such as Greenhouse or Lever.
- Familiarity with social media and professional networks (e.g., Stack Overflow, LinkedIn, etc…)
- Experience with technical recruiting is considered an asset.
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation