Creative Content Writer
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 5,000 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 250,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of over 100 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are hiring a talented Creative Content Writer to join our growing Marketing team. In this role, you will take on the execution of inbound marketing, including social media, blogs, PR, and other key content deliverables. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with strong written capabilities and a proven track record of producing engaging written content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with the latest technologies and marketing trends. Ultimately, you will be responsible for expanding our company’s digital footprint and increasing brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate cross-functionally, and produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience producing engaging written content
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress, or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with the ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in all relevant social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation