PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 4,700 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 200,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of 90 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are hiring a DevOps Engineer to join our team and work with multiple development teams to automate builds, deployments and other workflows.
You will have the autonomy and responsibility to deliver new products in a results-oriented culture. This is an exciting, high impact, technical role with one of Canada’s leading growth-stage fintech companies.
- Work closely with our Agile development teams to build, deploy, manage and monitor Azure cloud based systems to ensure high availability, performance, scalability and security
- Automate existing processes where possible
- Set up continuous integration through Azure DevOps or similar
- Work with development teams and senior management to come up with an automated deployment strategy
- Troubleshoot and fix incidents as necessary
- 3+ Years of cloud-based production experience
- Post secondary education in technology or a related field is considered an asset
- Experience scaling either AWS or Azure Cloud environments
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server considered an asset
- Hands-on continuous integration experience (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Experience in maintaining multiple deployment environments (Dev, QA, UAT, Prod)
- Automated deployment experience
- Flexibility to adapt in an evolving environment
- Experience with JIRA (or similar) project tracking tools
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation