Product Manager, Platform Integrations
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 4,700 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 200,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of 90 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are looking for a self-motivated and analytical Product Manager to join our ever-expanding team. Reporting to the Director of Product, the Product Manager will play a key role in one of Canada’s leading growth-stage fintech companies.
Working in a cross-functional team, the product manager will be responsible for managing 3rd party platform integrations for PayBright’s e-commerce and in-store partnerships.
- Drive our 3rd Party Integration Roadmap including prioritizing integration opportunities, features and bug fixes.
- Lead the gathering and documentation of integration requirements by facilitating brainstorming sessions cross - functionally
- Develop flowcharts to document integration points and processes
- Work with our Technology Team and Integration Partners to ensure successful delivery of integrations
- Test products and work with our developers to troubleshoot and resolve identified issues
- Gather and analyze feedback in support of products' continual improvement
- Ensure effective internal and external communication with all stakeholders regarding the integration development process
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in product management, technology delivery and project management
- Strong foundation in payments (such as acquirer platforms, inventory management systems, eCommerce payment providers, etc...)
- Previous experience with technology teams in an agile environment
- Strong technical foundation with a focus on knowledge of APIs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and build relationships
- Detail oriented, goal driven, focused and independent with a “can-do” attitude
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation