PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 4,700 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 200,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of 90 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are hiring an Integrations Specialist to join our team and play a key role in optimizing our merchant onboarding process. Following handoff from Sales, the Integrations Specialist will work to seamlessly implement PayBright’s products and services across merchant platforms.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong technical acumen, project management experience, and excellent communication skills.
- Deliver a high-touch, relationship centered implementation experience for our enterprise merchants, providing best practices to maximize engagement and ultimately increase adoption and satisfaction
- Act as an external project manager, tracking projects, coordinating plans and timelines not only internally, but also with our merchant’s teams
- Identify and monitor any technical issues in JIRA
- Juggle multiple merchant projects using strong project management skills to guide merchants through a smooth technical integration process
- Work closely with our sales, product, and technology teams, providing feedback and discussing requirements to ensure a successful merchant launch
- Continue to provide feedback and suggestions on products, issues, and processes to improve our merchant experience
- 3+ years experience in implementation, merchant success, or project management
- Desired understanding of CSS, HTML and RESTFUL APIs
- Familiarity with e-commerce shop system or payment systems
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Trello, and JIRA
- Experience working closely with sales and technology teams
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent organization and planning skills
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation