Product Manager, E-commerce
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 4,700 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 200,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of 90 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are looking for a self-motivated and analytical Product Manager to join our ever-expanding team. Reporting to the Director of Product, the Product Manager will play a key role in one of Canada’s leading growth-stage fintech companies.
Working in a cross-functional team, the Product Manager will have the unique opportunity to work across PayBright’s e-commerce products to continuously evolve current products and bring new products to market.
- Lead the gathering and documentation of product requirements by facilitating brainstorming sessions in a cross-functional setting.
- Work with our technology and product design teams to ensure products are built to specifications.
- Test products and work with IT to troubleshoot and resolve identified issues.
- Own the product road map for e-commerce products which includes prioritizing features and bug fixes.
- Perform research and analysis in order to recommend new products or product enhancements.
- Gather and analyze feedback for continual improvements.
- Ensure effective internal and external communication with all stakeholders regarding product development process.
- Manage and support special projects that arise in the Product Team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related field
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in product management and digital strategy & delivery
- Previous experience managing digital products in retail or consumer products
- Previous experience with technology teams in an agile environment
- Strong technical foundation including experience in payment, financial services and technology.
- Analytical skill set with the ability to analyze data and use it to recommend solutions (strong command of Excel and other BI tools such Tableau/ Looker)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and build relationships.
- Previous experience in FinTech considered an asset
- Goal driven, focused, independent, with a “can-do” attitude
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation