Bilingual Fraud Analyst
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 4,700 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 200,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of 90 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are looking for an entry level Bilingual Fraud Analysis. You will perform analysis and investigation of activity on ecommerce transactions accounts that have been identified as potentially fraudulent. Your work will include risk and fraud assessments based on account reviews and contact with account holders and merchants. You will manage and investigate cases and utilize the resources available to you to look for commonalities and relationships with fraud cases.
- Analyze accounts and data and utilize tools and resources to perform trending analysis in relation to fraud cases and to mitigate fraud risk
- Effectively interact with other areas that impact the Risk Operations
- Availability to work night, day and weekend shifts within the 40 hour week
- Outbound contact with account holders to verify the validity of the transaction
- Interact with affected merchants providing account status updates
- Assist with a variety of support requirements including: merchant on-boarding, account management and implementation of new products / services
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends and assist the data science team in refining models and algorithms
- Assess and measure impact of technology, product, and process changes
- Fluent in French, both oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Prior experience in the financial services industry considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and independence
- High motivation and strong desire to succeed
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation