Senior Full Stack Developer (C# .NET)
PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 6,000 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung. To date, we have helped over 300,000 Canadians purchase services and products. We are a diverse and growing team of over 130 people located in downtown Toronto. Visit us at paybright.com.
We are looking for a full-stack software developer to join our technology team. You will drive the design, development, optimization, testing and maintenance of PayBright’s web and mobile applications, working closely with product, ops and other PayBright teams. You will have the autonomy and responsibility to develop new products in a results-oriented culture. This is an exciting, high impact development role with one of Canada’s leading growth-stage fintech companies.
- 3+ years of experience with the .NET Framework, ASP.NET Web APIs and C#
- Experience in SQL, including constructing SQL queries, stored procedures, and optimization techniques
- In-depth knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns
- Ability to write maintainable automated tests
- You enjoy applying your technical skills to solve business problems
- You strive for excellence in everything you develop: customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability
- You are a self-starter that seeks innovative solutions to complex issues
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a positive team player
- You show attention to detail
Why should you apply?
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our diverse and inclusive team is part of what makes PayBright a fulfilling place to be. PayBright is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds.
If you require any accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet you needs.