Customer Strategy & Operations Analyst
Growth Operations /
When ? 📅
As from now.
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your missions ⭐
Within the CS ops team, your mission is to provide the Customer Success with optimal conditions to maximize operational efficiency.
You will partner with Customer Success, Growth and Finance Teams to help scale the post-sales side of our high-growth business.
As a Customer strategy & operations Analyst you will have 3 main areas of focus:
Client segmentation & scoring
• Perform analytical deep-dives to better understand our client profiles and behaviour
• Develop a client scoring to proactively identify upsell opportunities and churn risk
CS Department performance
• Analyze data and leverage insights to identify operational or organizational opportunities
• Propose and build solutions to improve our efficiency
• Be in charge of the creation and implementation of powerful dashboards to monitor key metrics
CS Business plan
• Model the department organization to forecast its evolution and recruitment needs
• Ensure all our models are in line with financial targets and operational day-to-day
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• you have 1 to 3 years' experience in customer or sales operations, consulting, finance or similar roles
• you speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
• you love to understand how organisation works to improve the performance
• you are a data lover with outstanding analytical skills
• you are familiar with some or all of the following tools (or eager to learn them): Excel, Looker, Salesforce
• you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
• you are a real team player with strong interpersonal who wants to build a big success story with us
• you are autonomous, self-motivated, organized person
• you are obsessed about customer satisfaction
What we offer ❤️
• An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• An attractive remuneration package,
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• Remote friendly policy,
• A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• Regular team and global events,
• Restaurant tickets (Swile),
• Henner Insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone interview (20 min)
3️⃣ Technical test: preparation a few days before on your side, and then case report with Alexandre & Josselin, our Customer Operations Leads (1h)
4️⃣Meeting with 2 members of the Customer ops team (2*30min) ; a Customer Success Director (30min)
5️⃣BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈)
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)