Customer Care Manager
One of PayFit most challenging goals is to keep our Customers Super Happy.
As a Customer Care Manager, your role is to always keep in mind this target. In other words, you will become a PayFit expert and be the reflection of the best service we can give to our clients.
You wil be part of the Customer Success Department, you will manage and advise a portfolio of customers and be their PayFit point of contact. As such, you will:
- respond to and/or escalate their product and payroll related enquiries,
- ensure they know how to use the PayFit platform and help them become product experts themselves,
- assist them on an everyday basis so that they follow the best practices,
- build trust by ensuring quick response times to incoming enquiries and calling them regularly.
As their trusted contact you will have a direct impact on our customer satisfaction, product adoption and customer lifetime value.
Your role → Increase satisfaction by developing the best possible customer relationship 🚀
- Be the first entry point for customer requests
- Train clients on product needs and payroll questions; help them and also educate them
- Build short and long term relationships with customers to retain them and limit churn
- how genuinely well you answer to your clients,
- how fast you manage to solve concrete customer issues, reduce your request ratio per client by educating them and avoid repeating yourself.
- Be trained on PayFit amazing product and on payroll topics
- Work with our Marketing and Scaled Engagement Teams to proactively improve our product and our self-support platforms
- Work in coordination with the Senior Payroll Experts and the Tech team to deliver outstanding service to our customers
- Work closely with the Product and Tech Teams to share the clients' feedback : you are the customer’s voice!
Your main KPIs will be:
You will also:
What we are looking for
- You have a first significant experience in a customer facing role. SaaS a benefit.
- Strong empathy skill, real desire to help customers
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French (native) and a good level in English
- You are a problem solver and rigorous
- You are organized with excellent coordination skills
- You are eager to learn about new subjects and you are not afraid of « PAYROLL » 😀
- You are crazy about solutions and applications, detail-oriented and customer centric with a real ability to understand needs of HR population
- You’re a product lover- Experience in B2B SaaS company is a big +
- We are looking for team players, passionate and innovative people, who want to build a big success story with us
In return of a great motivated profile, we offer:
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming
- An attractive remuneration package
- A Gym inside the office and several activities
- Regular team and global events
- Titres restaurants
- Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team Yoga Classes…!