Head of Employee Experience & Fulfilment
HR & Admin
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 450 employees and over 3000 customers in just a few years, and is now launching in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany and Spain. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Your role ⭐️
As Head of Employee Experience & Fulfilment, you are a People Team member and reports to the Chief People & Fulfilment Officer. The Head of Employee Experience’s mission is to provide a unique PayFiter experience through all PayFiters cycles such as Onboarding, PayFiters development, Offboarding, in order to increase our level of fulfilment. This requires to work trustfully with all stakeholders : C-levels, mgmt, employees and People teams.
Your missions are :
- Lead and deliver the Fulfilment Roadmap with the EX & Fulfilment team
- Build and define Employee Experience strategy at a global scale
- Act as a role model in enhancing our Culture on day to day
- Drive engagement survey process and ensure high level of fulfilment
- Lead the entire PayFiters Development Strategy and responsible for development programs and continuous improvement for Onboarding, -- - -- Employee Development, Offboarding
- Lead the Fulfilment Office Mgmt Roadmap
- Build and deliver Learning Strategy & Roadmap
- Enhance and drive our living out values programs including associated behaviors translation into all People cycles
- Enhance a feedback culture and provide required program & support in development cycles/HRIS
- In charge of PROS - Performance Review & Objectives Settings - continuous improvement process
- Support Operating & Leadership Principles implementation in all People cycles
- Build and implement Mgmt & Leadership Programs
- Manage Career Path Framework & Skills and Career discussions process
- Lead Mobility & Career Development programs
- Lead Talent Mgmt review & Talent Path
- Support People Managers in deploying People programs
- Support & educate Managers/PayFiters on EX & Fulfilment domain
- Organize People com external / internal agenda in synch with People & Mktg teams
This job has been tailored for you if you have... 🦄
- You have at least 8/10 years of HR experience
- You have experience in international development & EX experience
- You are already managing a development/HR team or organization
- You know how to be successful in a matrix and multicultural organization
- You’re bilingual or close in english
- You enjoy presenting and talking to crowds
- You are outcome driven, autonomous & proactive
- You’re a teamplayer
We are meant to work together if... 👩👦👦
- You are hungry for building an outstanding EX & fulfilment mission
- You are convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry and want to be a part of it
- You have a positive attitude: highly motivated, with ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious.
- You are agile and enjoy engaging people (employees, managers, C levels)
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and flexible environment with high energy
What we offer ❤️
- The incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest SaaS companies in Europe.
- Your travel-to-work costs, and daily lunch vouchers.
- 1 day/week possible flex-office.
- Plane/train tickets twice a year to work from another PayFit office (from 1 day to 1 week each time).
- A beautiful office with fresh fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy.
- Weekly drinks on our office terrace and regular team events.
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Excited to join our incredible adventure? Please send your CV along with a few words to describe yourself and why you would like to join our 🚀 team.
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match.
2️⃣Phone interview with CPFO
3️⃣On-site interviews with team members of the People Team.
5️⃣On-site meetings with team members and BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
*We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself and want to join our incredible adventure? ***Please send your CV and a few words to describe yourself and why you would like to join our 🚀 team.