Customer Engagement Program Manager
This position will influence the global PayFit Support strategy while being responsible for our self-support platforms and programs serving thousands of admins and end-users.
As a Customer Engagement Program Manager, your role is to always work towards higher customer satisfaction and customer autonomy, by ensuring our self-support platforms provide all necessary resources (support, training material, both on product and on payroll expertise) in the most intuitive and user-friendly way.
Role description & responsibilities
- Combine deep expertise in our product with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable platforms that support thousands of Customers
- This position will influence global PayFit Support strategy while being responsible for the roadmap of internal and customer facing initiatives
- Cross-functional collaboration with Customers, Marketing, Engineering and Product teams
- You will be responsible for the implementation and improvement of PayFit's current and future self-support platforms, to maximize their usage and provide best-in-class customer experience
- Ensure our self-support platforms provide all necessary and relevant resources (support, training material, both on product and on payroll expertise) in the most intuitive and user-friendly way.
- Proven track record with the setup, execution and management of complex projects, crafting process flows
- Passion for growing customer satisfaction through efficient operations and service excellence. Ideally in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- A keen eye for identifying and scaling processes and workflow opportunities.
- Self-motivated, creative and can grasp technical concepts quickly, adapt to change while being an effective liaison between business groups
- Lead and organize multiple projects with contending priorities and different timescales (checkpoints with long-term goals while completing shorter term actions)
- Create and maintain relationships within the cross-functional teams
- Must think as an end-user, a technical developer, a material subject expert, and a teacher.
- Curious, fast-learner and data-driven mindset
- You are proficient with GoogleAnalytics
- You are a native French speaker with full proficiency in English