Data Analyst (Internship)
Global Paris /
Interns – Data /
Get to know us
Do you want to help us shape what the future of work will look like and how it will best embrace our life's aspirations? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we may have the right role for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based payroll and employee management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain, and the UK) where we are supporting over 9500 clients.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our day-to-day work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We genuinely care for others whoever they are, whatever they think.
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day.
Staying humble and exchanging transparent feedback helps us to grow and improve.
We are the architects of PayFit's success.
A key part of our culture, and essential for our success, is also improving the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
This is why our recruitment focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not only on your academic background or previous professional experiences. At PayFit we understand that you can gain applicable skills through a variety of life experiences and we are interested in knowing them, too.
Within the global Data team, you will be positioned to contribute to the PayFit Product growth. You'll:
• Work closely with the data engineers and the lead data analyst to contribute to the development of data pipelines & infrastructure, and build intermediate data layers.
• Develop compelling dashboards to measure the impact of new Product initiatives
• Work closely with lead data analysts and our product teams to identify problems, implement solutions and define key success metrics
This job has been tailored for you if...
• you are looking for a 6 months or longer internship
• you have experience in an analytical role
• you have a strong logic & business sense
• you are autonomous, self-starter, and detail-oriented
• you are proactive and have a problem-solving mindset
• you have strong communication skills
• you have strong analytical & data-driven skills
• strong SQL knowledge
Nice to have :
• Experience with a data visualisation tool (Tableau, Looker, Periscope, Data Studio, etc.)
• Familiarity with a scripting language (Preferred: Python)
We are meant to work together if...
• you are based in Paris
• you are available from July 2023
• you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
• you speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
• you have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
1️⃣ Phone interview with our Talent Acquisition Flore
2️⃣ Manager interview with Justyna and Tiago
3️⃣ Formal offer and background check
4️⃣ Meet Payfiters
Want to know more about our epic team ?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognize yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)
What we offer
Flexibility: We believe that to produce your best work and to be fulfilled, you should be free to choose what working arrangements suit you best. You can work from any place within your country (France, Spain or the UK).
Learning & Development: In PayFit we have a great learning platform where you can learn new skills everyday with the support of our company. We also have English language courses to improve your business communication vocabulary and get to the next level.
Career Development: We want you to progress and be free to choose which direction you want to grow. There are also opportunities for internal moves.
Health promotion: Gym membership conditions depending on country and 4 paid sessions with a mental health practitioner and online support with Moka Care.
Health insurance: with conditions depending on the country.
Meals: Restaurant tickets.
Home office budget: To help you get set up in the best conditions. A MacBook as our standard working tool.
Disability Inclusion: All of our positions are open to any person living with a disability. To guarantee equal treatment and opportunities, we will take, based on individual needs, appropriate measures to adapt the work conditions of PayFiters with disabilities, and if needed also during the recruitment process. Please let us know what you need and we will do our best to accommodate!