Strategy Growth Analyst Intern
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 4,000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy, to name a few, already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your missions ⭐
Within the Growth team based in Paris, your mission is to help the team answer key questions about how to grow conversion, revenue and monetize the business, and launch high-impact initiatives.
Overall, this position at Payfit is a unique one: you get to be part of impactful projects, while developing strong expertise in business and data in general.
As the Strategy Growth Analyst Intern you will have several areas of focus:
• Develop a deep understanding of customer journey phases and key business metrics
• Be in charge of the creation and implementation of powerful dashboards
• Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and opportunities, identify the hypothesis and design & execute experiments
• Analyze and optimise the performance of our funnels via Excel and Looker, our business intelligence tool, and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Explore new online conversion techniques in all countries to increase PayFit's brand awareness and lead generation performance.
• Work with cross-functional teams (including Data team, Content, Sales, Partnerships ) to rapidly execute and iterate
• Help build, maintain, and optimize our tools and processes.
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• you’re from a top-tier business or engineering school
• you are fluent in French and English
• you have a great business sense and love action
• you know SQL or a strong willingness to learn it
• you’re know for your problem solving skills, you won’t give up until you find a solution
• you are technical and have a hidden love relationship with numbers : creating complex spreadsheets models is something you secretly love to do
• you are organized, structured, and you are not afraid of trying new ways of doing things.
What we offer ❤️
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming.
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London).
• a remote friendly policy.
• a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate.
• regular team and global events.
• restaurant tickets (Swile).
• Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit).
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes.
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone interview with Stanislas, our Head of Growth (10 min)
3️⃣ Business case study offsite (1h30)
4️⃣ Case review with Gregoire, our Sales Operation Manager (1h)
5️⃣ Interview with Stanislas (30 min) & Meet Jean-Marc (15 min) & Meet Firmin (15 min)
6️⃣BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈)
Want to know more about our epic team?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want.