Customer Growth Manager
This position will influence the global PayFit Support strategy while being responsible for our automated customer facing initiatives.
As a Customer Growth Manager, your role is to always work towards higher customer satisfaction, by ensuring a high level of product understanding, adoption and training of thousands of end-users throughout their customer journey with PayFit.
Role description & responsibilities
- You will empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first, in order to ensure adoption and mature use of PayFit.
- You will find opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale.
- You will test playbooks, customer journeys and program ideas, as well as track results based on defined customer KPIs.
- You will coach customers to become product experts. Train PayFit admins on payroll knowledge, methodologies and self serve resources so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- You will identify common customer challenges and breaking points, and actively suggest better solutions.
- You will create and adapt customer assets and delivery channels to maximize impact.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role.
- SaaS customer success, account management or sales organization experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, dedicated team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Tech lover with strong analytical and technical skills to convert ideas into concrete customer programs.
- Result-oriented and responsive to business needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships.
- Ability to embrace mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment. Ideally at scale.
- You are a native French speaker and are fluent in English