Senior Product Manager HRIS
PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Germany, UK and Italy. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 3000 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Gameloft, and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €14 millions in 2017. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 200 passionate PayFiters !
Your role → Senior Product Manager HRIS
Your work environment :
* A unique architecture with the JetLang, our home programming language
* An International mobility and scope : offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London
* Expected growth from 3 to 8 Product Managers by the end of 2019
As a PM at PayFit, you work in the HRIS squad with Tech (Front, Back, Fullstack) and designers.
You imagine and build PayFit's future HRIS features (management of annual interviews, workflows, planning, mobile app, document storage...) to make PayFit the best employee management solution ever designed.
With the other Product Manager HRIS, you participate in the management of your Tech squad and build new features every month to make payroll great again.
You work closely with the Sales, Onboarding and Support teams to get feedback from our customers.
You are responsible for the quality of the product put into production.
You also take an active part in the discussions on PayFit's strategy and product roadmap.
* Specify (imagine and describe) the new functionalities
* Make the mock-ups product
* Test all new developments
* Take part in the process of the Tech/Product team and monitor the proper execution of new features and improvements
* Work with Sales, Onboarding and Support teams to analyze user feedback
* Define and prioritize the roadmap of the HRIS Tech squad
We offer to all our employees
* Important responsibilities in a team that is growing very quickly and seeking excellence, in all circumstances
* A restaurant voucher card
* Public transport costs reimbursed at 50%.
* Unlimited coffee and fruit
* A work environment designed for your happiness
* You have an Engineering background
* You have at least 4 years' experience as a Product Manager in a startup, building and improving B2B SaaS products
* You are super autonomous but you also know how to work in a team
* You have an evidence of successful collaboration with engineering and design teams
* You speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
* You are passionate about innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity, and resourcefulness
* You have a natural leadership, ability to federate and inspire teams
* You have a strong affinity for user experience and data analysis
* You have a strong interpersonal and communication skills
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us!
Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)